Saturday 21st September
September 21, 2019
Top Buck runs in the 1.25pm at Ayr, he is drawn 4 of 10 and Ben Curtis takes the ride.
- He has been in great form since breaking his maiden at Bath last time out, I think it will be tough race, but he should have an each-way chance.
Bacchus runs in 3.50pm at Ayr, he is drawn 25 of 25 and Colm O’Donoghue takes the ride.
- He is going into the Ayr Gold Cup looking better than Ascot, he has had some time off, and he goes into this race as a contender, and should be respected.
Draw Lots runs in the 1.50 at Catterick, he is drawn 9 of 9 and Graham Lee takes the ride.
- Had a promising run at Brighton last time out, I think he will be better suited to Nursery’s, but has a solid chance at Catterick.
Optio runs in the 2.25pm at Catterick, he is drawn 2 of 7 and Graham Lee takes the ride.
- He has had some promising races, he has been in great form at home, and I think he will suit Nursery’s
Raeeq runs in the 4.05pm at Newbury, he is drawn 4 of 9 and Jim Crowley takes the ride.
- He has a very nice chance, he has improved since his debut at Salisbury, and has each-way chance today at Newbury.
Kaloor runs in the 4.40pm at Newbury, he is drawn 5 of 6 and Jim Crowley takes the ride.
- He has had some time off after being gelded, been working well at home. I think he should go on today, and has a nice chance.