Activius runs in the 2.00pm at Goodwood, he is drawn 5 of 8 and Oisin Murphy takes the ride.
- He is a very nice two year-old, I expect him to run very well first time out, he has been working very well through the week.
Dark Glory runs in the 2.25pm at Chepstow, he is drawn 10 of 13 and Richard Kingscote takes the ride.
- He didn’t quite get the trip last time out at Wolverhampton, we are dropping him back to 7f and on the turf, I think he has a solid each way chance.
Spirit Of Appin runs in the 3.10pm at Goodwood, she is drawn 3 of 8 and Oisin Murphy takes the ride.
- She has been in great form this Spring, she had two disappointing runs last year after two great wins, she seems as if she is back to her best and should run a big race.
Barbarosa runs in the 3.25pm at Lingfield, he is drawn 5 of 10 and Martin Dwyer takes the ride.
- Big drop in class, but he has shown no form so far this Spring, but the drop in class should help him get his head in front.
I’vegotthepower runs in the 8.40pm at Sandown, he is drawn 2 of 10 and Oisin Murphy takes the ride.
- He needed the run last time out and I think he will run a big race.